About Me!

My photo
A crazy poet, a creative writer, an occasional blogger, a dreamy dancer to the rhythms of Bharatanatyam, a passionate 'Art of Living' trainer with a penchant for Meditation, a perpetual learner of Sanskrit, a hobby graphologist, a boring Software professional .... I am all that life has ever thrown at me so lovingly and continues to!

An Ode to the magical artist ...


Well, it's my first day over here and so, I would like to begin with paying my ode to the eternal divine magic that is swaying my life in its own music ! Here it goes...

On the barren land of my heart, you sowed the seeds of love,
On the messy marsh of my mind, you gardened the flower of joy,

On the broken wall of my spirit, you carved the fort of faith,
On the burning fire of my desires, you sprinkled the flames of dispassion,
On the erupting volcano of my feelings, you froze the rocks of serenity,
On the uncertain uphill of my path, you bestowed the light of miracles,
On the fiery flood of my life, you tamed the fountain of purpose !

Steeped in your art, what a miraculous magician you are, Oh My Lord,

Without You, what would I do on this wild trail of upheavals off the guard!

      -- Savi Savitha/-

5 comments: